- The Daryl Hall & John Oates - Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!!!
- Their Landmark Platinum Plus Career Breaking Album Revisited
- First Time 180 Gram Translucent Red Audiophile Vinyl
- Striking Friday Music Only Gatefold Cover
- Impeccably Mastered By Joe Reagoso At Friday Music Studios & Capitol Mastering In Hollywood, Ca
- Features "She's Gone" "Had I Known You Better Than" "I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man)" "Abandoned Luncheonette" & "Las Vegas Turnaround (The Stewardess Song)"
- Featured Musicians: Daryl Hall, John Oates, Hugh McCracken, Richard Tee, Gordon Edwards, Bernard Purdie, Rick Marotta, Ralph MacDonald & Joe Farrell
- When The Morning Comes
- Had I Known You Better Then
- Las Vegas Turnaround (The Stewardess Song)
- She's Gone
- I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man)
- Abandoned Luncheonette
- Lady Rain
- Laughing Boy
- Everytime I Look At You
1973 was an amazing year for Daryl Hall and John Oates as they ushered their superstar paths further with the incredible masterpiece "Abandoned Luncheonette." Produced by the great Arif Mardin (Aretha Franklin), this nine song album fused with classic Philly soul, rock and acoustic soul anthems delivered in a big way for the best selling duo of all time.
Including their huge hit single "She’s Gone" as well as big hit favorites "When The Morning Comes" and the celebrated title track "Abandoned Luncheonette", Daryl Hall and John Oates second album was a watershed release which has rewarded them with non-stop success for the past four decades!
More Hall and Oates favorites like the soulful powerhouse "I'm Just A Kid (Don't Make Me Feel Like A Man") and the hit balladry of "Had I Known You Better Then" further enhance the incredible album which will always be one of the biggest breakout albums of all time.
Mastered impeccably from the original Atlantic tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and at Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, "Abandoned Luncheonette" receives the 5 star treatment as its receives its first time 180 Gram Translucent Red Audiophile Vinyl super limited edition release.
We are also including a striking gatefold cover, which includes the lyrics and photos from the first pressing of the original rare Atlantic Records release.
Daryl Hall and John Oates are no strangers to the Friday Music catalog, as we continue to release many of their magnificent albums from their Atlantic, RCA and their own U-Watch label. We believe this wonderful super limited edition 180 Gram Translucent Red vinyl release of "Abandoned Luncheonette" will be one of the more anticipated audiophile releases this year.
An exclusive....only from your Rock 'N Soul Friends at Friday Music!