- THE QUEENSRŸCHE - FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE SERIES!!!
- CELEBRATING THE 3 DECADES OF THEIR MULTI-PLATINUM MASTERPIECE "EMPIRE!"
- STUNNING 180 GRAM RED VINYL!
- SUPER LIMITED EDITION
- GRAMMY NOMINATED 2 LP ALBUM!
- FEATURES SMASH HITS: "SILENT LUCIDITY" "JET CITY WOMAN" & "ANYBODY LISTENING?"
- PRODUCED BY PETER COLLINS (RUSH, ALICE COOPER)
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO FROM THE CAPITOL RECORDS TAPES
- STRIKING GATEFOLD COVER ARTWORK
- ORIGINAL QUEENSRŸCHE LINE-UP: GEOFF TATE, CHRIS DeGARMO, MICHAEL WILTON, EDDIE JACKSON & SCOTT ROCKENFELD
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
Queensrÿche are and continue to be one of hard rock’s finest bands of all time. These Seattle rockers began their musical journey in the early eighties with guitar shredders Chris DeGarmo and Micheal Wilton, power vocalist Geoff Tate, and the solid rhythm section of Scott Rockenfield (drums) and Eddie Jackson (bass guitar). Upon their first major label signing to EMI Records, Queensrÿche almost immediately became an entity destined for super stardom.
With their unique blend of progressive rock and heavy metal, as well as the first class musicianship of the quintet, this band truly paved their platinum plus career for years to follow. Their monumental "Empire" broke all the rules in 1990. With its striking lyrical content, stunning vocals and sheer energy of the quintet in the studio, this massive album rode to the upper rungs of the rock and pop charts thanks in part to the amazing and one of a kind power ballad "Silent Lucidity", which also featured the impeccable orchestration of late great Michael Kamen.
With more hard rock champions like "Jet City Woman" "Best I Can" and the brilliant album closer "Anyone Listening", Queensrÿche’s "Empire" is truly one of hard rocks’ most enduring albums.
As Friday Music strives to present the greatest music ever recorded for the audiophile in all of us, we are so pleased to celebrate Queensrÿche’s classic "Empire." This blockbuster two album set is impeccably mastered on stunning 180 Gram Red Vinyl from the Capitol Records tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios.
We are very pleased to present this super limited masterpiece in a striking gatefold cover, with all of the lyrics, as well as original artwork and photographic elements from this progressive hard rock champion.
Queensrÿche... Empire... Red 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl... From your friends at Friday Music!