- THE WHITE LION -FRIDAY MUSIC VINYL SERIES CONTINUES!
- CELEBRATE 35 YEARS OF THEIR DOUBLE PLATINUM PLUS SELLING SMASH LP
- FIRST TIME SUPER LIMITED WHITE VINYL
- FIRST TIME GATEFOLD COVER PRESENTATION
- PRODUCED BY MICHAEL WAGENER
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO (WHITE LION/WINGER) FROM THE ORIGINAL ATLANTIC RECORDS TAPES
- FEATURE SMASH HITS "WAIT" "WHEN THE CHILDREN CRY" "LADY OF THE VALLEY"
"HUNGRY" & "LONELY NIGHTS"
- WHITE LION: MIKE TRAMP, VITO BRATTA, JAMES LoMENZO & GREG D'ANGELO
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
2. Lonely Nights
3. Don't Give Up
4. Sweet Little Loving
5. Lady Of The Valley
2. All You Need Is Rock N Roll
3. Tell Me
4. All Join Our Hands
5. When The Children Cry
1987 was a banner year for White Lion. With much support from their fans and from radio and MTV, their debut album for Atlantic Records "Pride" would become a go to album for hit songs for a stunning 2 year run.
Buoyed by the first hit single "Wait", the amazing "Pride" album would take off with even more with smash singles like the power ballad "When The Children Cry" elevating this Lp into the 2 million sales category.
With the power voice and writing of Mike Tramp, alongside guitar genius/co-writer Vito Bratta, James LoMenzo on bass and Greg D'Angelo on Drums, White Lion were soon becoming a major force in all the concert, radio and retail circles.
Friday Music is no stranger to the hard rockin' sound of White LIon, therefore we are pleased to announce another fine installment in our White Lion vinyl series with their double platinum smash "Pride"
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (White Lion/Skid Row) from the original Atlantic Records tapes, this super limited edition release will be available on pristine White vinyl, and presented in striking first time gatefold album cover jacket to further enhance your White Lion experience.