- The Kansas - Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!
- Celebrate 4 Decades Of Their Top Ten Platinum Smash Prog-Rock Classic "Monolith"
- First Time 180 Gram Audiophile Red & Orange Swirl Super Limited Edition Vinyl
- Features Stunning Gatefold Cover -First Time 24" X 24" Poster & 12" X 12" Lyric Insert
- Impeccably Mastered By Long Time Fan And Friend Joe Reagoso At Friday Music Studios
- Pressed At R.T.I.
- Features The Classic Mark I Line Up: Steve Walsh, Phil Ehart, Kerry Livgren, Robby Steinhardt, Dave Hope & Rich Williams
- Features Classic Kansas Hits "People Of The Southwind" "How My Soul Cries For You" "Reason To Be" & "On The Other Side"
- Kansas On Tour 2019
- On The Other Side
- People Of The South Wind
- Angels Have Fallen
- How My Soul Cries Out For You
- A Glimpse Of Home
- Away From You
- Stay Out Of Trouble
- Reason To Be
In 1979, superstars Kansas delivered one of their finest albums in their extensive catalog with the stellar prog-classic “Monolith”. Featuring the stunning hits single “People Of The Southwind” and the powerful “Reason To Be”, the Lp brought the band further fame with another gold album and a top ten charting rock masterwork to add to their repertoire.
More Kansas favorites like “How My Soul Cries For You” and “On The Other Side” and the rest of the masterwork have all become band staples making this Lp a definitive chapter in the classic rock era.
“Monolith” includes the original award winning Mark I line-up of Steve Walsh, Phil Ehart, Kerry Livgren, Robby Steinhardt, Dave Hope & Rich Williams.
Friday Music is pleased to be announce the first time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl -40th Anniversary release of “Monolith” as we continue our highly regarded Kansas classic vinyl series.
Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and pressed for a very limited time on red & orange swirl vinyl at RTI, this stunning LP will truly be one of the finest Kansas revisits ever.
Complete with the memorable gatefold cover, we are further enhancing your Kansas journey with a first time 24” X 24” poster insert and a 12 “x 12” lyric insert. We believe this stunning new audiophile release of “Monolith” will become one of the most anticipated prog-rock revisits of the year!