- THE B.B. KING - FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES BEGINS
- CELEBRATE 5 DECADES OF HIS MASTERPIECE
- FIRST TIME 180 GRAM TRANSLUCENT RED AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- IMPECCABLY MASTERED FROM THE ABC BLUESWAY /UNIVERSAL MUSIC TAPES BY JOE REAGOSO (HOWLIN' WOLF, BUDDY GUY, RAY CHARLES)
- STRIKING ORIGINAL GATEFOLD COVER ART NOT SEEN IN DECADES
- FEATURES B.B. KING CLASSICS: "CHAINS & THINGS" "HUMMINGBIRD" "NOBODY LOVES ME BUT MY MOTHER" "YOU'RE STILL MY WOMAN" & "ASK ME NO QUESTIONS"
- FEATURED MUSICIANS: B.B KING, LEON RUSSELL, CAROLE KING, JOE WALSH, RUSS KUNKEL, BRYAN GAROFALO, GERALD JEMMOTT, HUGH McCRACKIN, MERRY CLAYTON, CLYDIE KING, SHIRLIE MATTHEWS & VANNETTA FIELDS
- Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
- You're Still My Woman
- Ask Me No Questions
- Until I'm Dead And Cold
- King's Special
- Ain't Gonna Worry My Life Anymore
- Chains And Things
- Go Underground
1970 was a very successful year for Riley B. King as he was riding all the sales charts with new found crossover fame thanks to his many years of touring, many television
appearances, and making consistently great recordings like his 1970 smash "Indianola
This particular masterwork was a personal favorite of B.B. King's, and you can easily hear why from the moaning blues opener "Nobody Loves Me But My Mother" until the side 2 ending notes of the star studded hit track "Hummingbird."
Featuring one of the biggest soul and rock tracks of his career "Chains And Things", this particular tune brought a massive new and younger hip audience to the artist, and would develop his career to top of his game stature for the next 4 decades.
The line-up of musicians is second to none with his friends like Carole King, Leon Russell, Joe Walsh, just to name a few, making this all star session one of the greatest of its time.
More great works like "You're Still My Woman" "King's Special" "Go Underground" and "Ask Me No Questions" would find their way on to early FM underground rock radio stations, as the guitar hero's music would find companionship on radio with folks like Eric Clapton, John Mayall, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Winter and Canned Heat.
Friday Music is very pleased to announce the first in a series of first time 180 Gram
Audiophile Vinyl classics from the ABC Bluesway/Universal Music vaults with the stellar B.B. King masterpiece "Indianola Mississippi Seeds"
Mastered impeccably by long time friend and MCA Records associate Joe Reagoso, for a very limited time, we will be offering this treasure trove of the blues on 180 Gram
Translucent Red Audiophile Vinyl.
We will also be including the long out of print gatefold cover art, not seen in decades, truly enhancing your B.B King experience.