- THE CHICAGO/ FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES CONTINUES!!!
- THE GROUNDBREAKING #1 HISTORIC SECOND ALBUM
- FIRST TIME SUPER LIMITED EDITION TRANSLUCENT BLUE 2 LP DELUXE AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO & CHICAGO CO-FOUNDER LEE LOUGHNANE FROM THE ORIGINAL 1970 CHICAGO RECORDS TAPES
- STRIKING GATEFOLD COVER ART
- INCLUDES SMASH HITS "MAKE ME SMILE" "25 OR 6 TO 4" "COLOUR MY WORLD" "WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE" "WAKE UP SUNSHINE" & "IN THE COUNTRY"
- Movin' In
- The Road
- Poem for the People
- In the Country
- Wake Up Sunshine
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: I. Make Me Smile
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: II. So Much to Say, So Much to Give
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: III. Anxiety's Moment
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: IV. West Virginia Fantasies
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: V. Colour My World
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: VI. To Be Free
- Ballet For A Girl In Buchannon: VII. Now More Than Ever
- Fancy Colours
- 25 or 6 to 4
- Memories Of Love: I. Prelude
- Memories Of Love: II. A.M. Mourning
- Memories Of Love: III. P.M. Mourning
- Memories Of Love: IV. Memories of Love
- It Better End Soon: I. 1st Movement
- It Better End Soon: II. 2nd Movement
- It Better End Soon: III. 3rd Movement
- It Better End Soon: IV. 4th Movement
- Where Do We Go From Here?
THE CLASSIC CHICAGO LINE-UP: ROBERT LAMM, LEE LOUGHNANE, JAMES PANKOW, TERRY KATH, PETER CETERA, WALTER PARAZAIDER & DANNY SERAPHINE
"Chicago II" was the second chapter in a long line of multi-platinum smash albums for Chicago which begun in 1969. Featuring the original award winning line-up of Robert Lamm (lead vocals/keyboards), Peter Cetera (lead vocals/bass), Terry Kath (lead vocals/guitars), the legendary horns of James Pankow (trombone), Lee Loughnane (trumpet), Walter Parazaider (saxophone/wood winds), plus Danny Seraphine (drums), "Chicago II" is undoubtedly one of the biggest selling albums of the classic rock era and also one of the most revered offerings in their huge catalog.
Buoyed by the success of huge hit singles like "Make Me Smile", "25 or 6 to 4" and "Colour My World", Chicago’s stunning follow-up to their debut smash Chicago Transit Authority (Friday Music) was filled with so many great songs, it could be its own greatest hits collection.
Further smashes like the powerful "It Better End Soon" suite, the stellar "Wake Up Sunshine" plus the late Terry Kath masterwork "In the Country" all truly make this fine album even more of a treasure trove of classic rock enjoyment.
It’s been sometime since the original 1970 vinyl version of "Chicago II" has been available…that is until now! Friday Music is very honored to continue the CHICAGO 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES with their masterpiece "Chicago II." Pressed for the very first time on super limited edition striking translucent blue audiophile vinyl.
Mastered impeccably from the original 1970 Chicago Records master tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, along with Chicago’s co-founder, Lee Loughnane, this album is truly a thrilling audiophile vinyl release.
For this super limited edition revisit, we have also included the original full color album cover in gatefold style as it was released in 1970, complete with all the great music you will always remember from this historic Chicago release.
Now More Than Ever.....