* THE ALICE COOPER/ FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES CONTINUES!
* CELEBRATE 25 YEARS OF ALICE COOPER'S "CLASSICKS" - NOW ON FIRST TIME VINYL IN NORTH AMERICA
* PRESSED AT R.T.I. ON SUPER LIMITED TRANSLUCENT RED & BLACK SWIRL AUDIOPHILE VINYL
* FEATURED IN HIGHLY COLLECTIBLE TRI-FOLD ALBUM COVER
* HUGE SUPER LIMITED 24" x 24" FRONT COVER POSTER
* MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO (ALICE COOPER/DAVID BOWIE/DEEP PURPLE)
* FEATURES SMASH HITS: “POISON" "LOST IN AMERICA" "FEED MY FRANKENSTEIN" plus LIVE SMASH HITS "SCHOOL'S OUT" "I'M EIGHTEEN" "ONLY WOMEN BLEED" “BILLION
DOLLAR BABIES” "UNDER MY WHEELS" & "NO MORE MISTER NICE GUY"
*ALICE COOPER ON TOUR 2019
After an amazing run of top charting smash hit albums and singles, Epic Records honored rock hall of famer and superstar Alice Cooper with a new greatest hits album in 1995 “Classicks”, which features the biggest songs from his arena rock/ heavy metal albums “Trash” “Hey Stoopid” and “The Last Temptation.” Plus as a bonus, superlative live classic hit tracks are also on board from his “Trashes The World” concert video.
Along with ace producers like Desmond Child, Peter Collins and Andy Wallace, Alice Cooper truly delivered some of the finest hard rock ever for this stellar collection. Featuring classic rock smashes like “Posion” “Feed My Frankenstein” “Lost In America” and “House Of Fire”, the
“Classicks” collection is truly a crowd pleaser.
As a bonus, you also will hear stunning live performances of smash hits like “School’s Out,” “I’m Eighteen,” “Only Women Bleed” “Under My Wheels” as well as an album only version of Jimi Hendrix’s “Fire.” In total, making Alice Cooper’s “Classicks” one of the most enduring rock and roll best of collections in recent classic rock history.
As cd’s were the medium of choice in the mid 90’s, the album was never released on vinyl in North America …that is until now. Friday Music is very proud to offer another exciting
installment in our Alice Cooper 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with the classic 1995 smash album "Classicks."
Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso (Alice Cooper/David Bowie/Deep Purple) and pressed by R.T.I. on super limited Translucent Red & Black Swirl Audiophile Vinyl, this 25th Anniversary limited edition first time 180 Gram LP is also presented in a first time highly collectible deluxe tri-fold cover with the original artwork now detailed in the album format.
As another bonus for this first run, we are also including a very limited huge 24” x 24” front cover poster to enhance your Alice Cooper listening experience.