- The Chicago/Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!!!
- Celebrate 4 Decades Of Their Masterpiece Chicago X 3 Time Grammy Award Winning Album!!!!
- 3 Smash Singles: "If You Leave Me Now", "Another Rainy Day In New York City" & "You Are On My Mind"
- Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso And Lee Loughnane From Chicago (Rock Hall Of Fame 2016 Inductees)
- On Tour Now
1. Once Or Twice
2. You Are On My Mind
3. Skin Tight
4. If You Leave Me Now
5. Together Again
1. Another Rainy Day In New York City
2. Mama Mama
4. Gently I’ll Wake You
5. You Get It Up
6. Hope For Love
Chicago X was one of Chicago’s biggest selling albums in a long line of multiplatinum smash albums which began in 1969. Featuring the original award winning line-up of Robert Lamm (lead vocals/keyboards), Peter Cetera (lead vocals/bass), Terry Kath (lead vocals/guitars), the legendary horns of James Pankow (trombone), Lee Loughnane (trumpet), Walter Parazaider (saxophone/woodwinds), plus Danny Seraphine (drums), Chicago X is undoubtedly one of the biggest selling albums of the 70’s and also one of the most revered offerings in their huge catalog.
It’s been several decades since the rare original vinyl version of Chicago X has been available…that is until now! Friday Music is very honored to continue the CHICAGO 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES with their masterpiece Chicago X. Mastered impeccably from the original Chicago Records master tapes by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, along with Chicago’s Lee Loughnane, this album is truly a thrilling first time audiophile vinyl release.
For this special limited 40th Anniversary edition, we have also included the Grammy Award winning album cover in gatefold style, complete with all the great music you will always remember from this historic release. Chicago X from Chicago…on impeccable 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl…exclusively from your friends at Friday Music…