- The Heart - Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!
- The 1983 Gold Album Goes Passion Purple!
- First Time 180 Gram Audiophile Purple Vinyl & First Time Gatefold Cover Presentation
- Features The Top Charting Rock Hit - "How Can I Refuse" & Jonathan Cain's (Journey) "Allies"
- Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso & Nancy Wilson From Heart At Capitol Mastering, Hollywood, Ca
- Pressed At R.T.I.
- Heart : Ann Wilson, Nancy Wilson, Mark Andes (Spirit, Jo Jo Gunne, Firefall),Howard Leese (Bad Company, Paul Rodgers),& Denny Carmisi (Whitesnake, Coverdale-page)
- Guest Musicians: David Paich & Steve Porcaro From Toto
- How Can I Refuse
- Blue Guitar
- Johnny Moon
- Sleep Alone
- Together Now
- (Beat By) Jealousy
- Heavy Heart
- Love Mistake
- Language Of Love
Ann and Nancy Wilson have been continually hammering out some of the greatest rock recordings over the last several decades. Their staying power is second to none, and their status as one of classic rock’s premier icon acts is legendary.
After major explosions with their chart topping Little Queen, Dog & Butterfly and Bebe Le Strange albums (all on Friday Music), Heart bounced back to the top of the rock charts again in 1983 with the power smash "How Can I Refuse" from their later with their astounding seventh album "Passionworks."
This gold smash contained a treasury of some of their most revered fan favorites with hit singles and rock tracks like the guitar blazing "Sleep Alone", the soulful groover "Heavy Heart" and the powerful "Blue Guitar". Note for note, song for song, Heart’s "Passionworks" is recognized as one of the classiest, hippest and equally creative musical affairs ever waxed and continues to be one of their most loved albums in their very long and captivating catalog.
It is with much pleasure to continue the Heart-Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series with the release of the incredible masterpiece "Passionworks." Pressed for a very limited time on 180 Gram Purple Vinyl by R.T.I., this Heart album rocks in the audiophile domain!
Mastered by Joe Reagoso and Nancy Wilson of Heart at Capitol Mastering in Hollywood, "Passionworks" is truly a classic masterpiece now impeccably revisited in this first time HQ release.
To further enhance your Heart listening enjoyment, we are also including a first time gatefold cover, which includes all of the original album sized graphics as you remember them. It’s just another special extra to go along with the aural excitement that this vinyl release delivers.
Heart...Passionworks…from your friends at Friday Music!