- CELEBRATE RECORD STORE DAY BLACK FRIDAY WITH THE LEGENDARY RINGO STARR & FRIDAY MUSIC!
- FIRST TIME EVER 180 GRAM ORANGE AUDIOPHILE VINYL EXCLUSIVE
- IMPECCABLY MASTERED BY JOE REAGOSO AT FRIDAY MUSIC STUDIOS & CAPITOL MASTERING
- MANUFACTURED ON SUPER LIMITED EDITION ORANGE VINYL
- STRIKING GATEFOLD COVER ARTWORK
- FEATURES A LITTLE HELP FROM HIS FRIENDS LIKE: TONY LEVIN (KING CRIMSON), LUTHER VANDROSS, BETTE MIDLER, MELISSA MANCHESTER, DAVID BROMBERG, STEVE GADD, DAVID FOSTER, THE BRECKER BROTHERS, LON VAN EATON, DANNY KORTHMAR & DAVID SPINOZZA
- ON TOUR 2022
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
Often considered one of his coolest works of the late seventies, “Ringo The 4th” would become one of Ringo Starr’s most loved ventures and one of the finer rock recordings of 1977. Featuring the singles “Drowning In The Sea Of Love” and “Wings”, “Ringo The 4th” truly captures the Beatles’ drummer and vocalist with a driving and eclectic album that continues to thrill generations of fans.
Whenever the legendary Ringo Starr makes a record, there’s always a little help from his superstar friends like producer Arif Mardin (Aretha Franklin, The Rascals) along with musicians the caliber of King Crimson bassist Tony Levin, the late great Luther Vandross, Bette Midler, David Bromberg, Melissa Manchester and David Foster.
More classics are included like the dancefloor rocker “Can She Do It Like She Dances” and a powerful version of Allen Toussaints’ “Sneakin’ Sally Through The Alley”, both making this another great album from this legendary rock giant.
Friday Music is no stranger to re-releasing the amazing catalog of Sir Richard Starkey here. Therefore we are very pleased to announce the super limited edition exclusive Record Store Day 180 gram audiophile orange vinyl release of the Ringo Starr classic “Ringo The 4th.”
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood CA, this amazing album will also be housed in a stunning gatefold cover which also includes photos and lyrics from the 1977 Atlantic Records release.