This item is a pre-order. The release date is to be determined.
- The Ringo Starr/ Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!!!
- First Time Ever 180 Gram Translucent Blue Audiophile Vinyl
- Impeccably Mastered By Joe Reagoso At Friday Music & Capitol Records
- Manufactured On Super Limited Edition Translucent Blue Audiophile Vinyl
- Striking Gatefold Cover Presentation
- Features A Little Help From His Friends Like: Tony Levin (King Crimson), Luther Vandross, Bette Midler, Melissa Manchester, David Bromberg, Steve Gadd, David Foster, The Brecker Brothers, Lon Van Eaton, Danny Korthmar & David Spinozza
- On Tour 2021
- Drowning In The Sea Of Love
- Tango All Night 2:55
- Gave It All Up
- Out On The Streets
- Can She Do It Like She Dances
- Sneaking Sally Through The Alley
- It's No Secret
- Gypsies In Flight
- Simple Love Song
Additional DetailsOften considered one of his coolest works of the late seventies, “Ringo The 4th” would become one of the Ringo Starr’s most loved ventures and one of the finer rock recordings of Featuring the hit singles “Drowning In The Sea Of Love” and “Wings”, “Ringo The 4th” truly captures the Beatles’ drummer and vocalist with a driving and eclectic album that continues to thrill generations of fans.
Whenever the legendary Ringo Starr makes a record, there’s always a little help from his superstar friends like producer Arif Mardin (Aretha Franklin, The Rascals), along with musicians the caliber of King Crimson bassist Tony Levin, the late great Luther Vandross, Bette Midler, David Bromberg, Melissa Manchester and David Foster.
More classics are included like the dancefloor rocker “Can She Do It Like She Dances” and a powerful version of Allen Toussaints’ “Sneakin’ Sally Through The Alley”, both making this another great album from this legendary rock giant.
Friday Music is no stranger to releasing the works of Ringo Starr here, therefore we are very pleased to announce the stellar 180 Gram audiophile vinyl release of the Ringo Starr classic “Ringo The 4th.” Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Records in Hollywood, CA, this amazing album will also be manufactured for a very limited time on first time 180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Blue Vinyl! To further enhance your Sir Richard Starkey listening experience, this super limited edition audiophile album will also be housed in a striking gatefold cover which also includes rare photos and lyrics.