The Kinks | Give The People What They Want (180 Gram Audiophile Clear Vinyl/Anniversary Limited Edition/Gatefold Cover & Poster)
* THE KINKS/ FRIDAY MUSIC 18O GRAM AUDIOPHILE SERIES CONTINUES!
* CELEBRATE THEIR 18th STUDIO SMASH -GIVE THE PEOPLE WHAT THEY WANT
* FIRST TIME 18O GRAM CLEAR VINYL- GATEFOLD COVER – LP FRONT COVER POSTER INSERT
* MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO- PRESSED AT R.T.I. * DAVE DAVIES ON TOUR 2018
In 1981, the Kinks continued their winning streak with their stellar effort “Give The People What They Want.” For this amazing release, Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Co. expand their arena rock sound into a unique brand of rock and storytelling like no other.
With 11 solid new rockers including big radio hits like “Destroyer” “Around The Dial” and the huge title track, the entire Lp has become an enduring masterwork.
Filled with even more favorites like “Art Lover” & “Better Things", The Kinks truly delivered one of the most important albums of the early 80's with the hard rockin' “Give The People What They Want.”
It is with much pleasure to continue our lengthy reissue program with another fine installment in The Kinks/ Friday Music Series with their 18th hit album “Give The People What They Want” now for the very first time anywhere on stunning clear audiophile vinyl.
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Mastering, we are further enhancing your Kinks musical enjoyment with a first time gatefold cover, as well as including a LP poster insert.
- Around The Dial
2. Give The People What They Want 3. Killers Eyes
5. Add It Up
8. Back To Front
9. Art Lover
10. A Little Bit Of Abuse
11. Better Things