- The Kinks/ Friday Music 180 Gram Audiophile Series Continues!
- Celebrate Their 18th Studio Smash -Give The People What They Want
- First Time 180 Gram Translucent Clear Vinyl- Gatefold Cover – LP Front Cover Poster Insert
- Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso- Pressed at R.T.I.
- Around The Dial
- Give The People What They Want
- Killers Eyes
- Add It Up
- Back To Front
- Art Lover
- A Little Bit Of Abuse
- Better Things
In 1981, the Kinks continued their winning streak with their stellar effort “Give The People What They Want.” For this amazing release, Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Co. expand their arena rock sound into a unique brand of rock and storytelling like no other.
With 11 solid new rockers including big radio hits like “Destroyer” “Around The Dial” and the huge title track, the entire Lp has become an enduring masterwork.
Filled with even more favorites like “Art Lover” & “Better Things", The Kinks truly delivered one of the most important albums of the early 80's with the hard-rockin' “Give The People What They Want.”
It is with much pleasure to continue our lengthy reissue program with another fine installment in The Kinks/ Friday Music Series with their 18th hit album “Give The People What They Want” now for the very first time anywhere on stunning translucent clear audiophile vinyl.
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios and Capitol Mastering, we are further enhancing your Kinks musical enjoyment with a first-time gatefold cover, as well as including a LP poster insert.