- Celebrating The 50th Anniversary Of The Monkees Greatest Hits!!!
- Super Limited Edition 180 Gram Orange Vinyl
- Original Album Cover Design From 1969
- Impeccably Mastered By Long Time Monkees Friend & Fan Joe Reagoso From The Colgems Records Tapes.
- Features 14 Of Their Biggest Hit Records: "Last Train To Clarksville" "Pleasant Valley Sunday" "I'm A Believer" "Daydream Believer" "(I'm Not Your)Steppin' Stone" & The Rare Stereo Mix Of "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You"
- The Monkees On Tour 2019
- Daydream Believer
- Pleasant Valley Sunday
- Cuddly Toy
- Shades Of Gray
- Zor And Zam
- A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You 2:35
- Randy Scouse Git
- I Wanna Be Free
- I'm A Believer
- Mary, Mary
- (I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone
- Last Train To Clarksville
In 1969, Colgems Records honored their hugely successful recording act The Monkees with their first smash hits album simply titled "The Monkees Greatest Hits." The 14 track masterpiece is loaded with hit singles like "Daydream Believer," "Last Train To Clarksville," "I'm A Believer," "Pleasant Valley Sunday," & "Valleri."
The amazing LP was only in print for a very short time, making it an instant collector's item five decades ago.
Now, Friday Music is pleased to announce 50th Anniversary super limited edition 180 gram orange audiophile vinyl release of "The Monkees Greatest Hits." Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso (The Monkees) from the Colgems Records tapes, the masterwork is also packaged in the original artwork design that was seen in record shops back in 1969.
More hit tracks like "(I'm Not Your) Steppin' Stone" "Valleri" "She" "Shades Of Gray" are included as well as a super rare stereo mix of "A Little Bit Me, A Little Bit You", to further enhance your Monkees listening experience.