- Celebrate The Classic Rock & Country Sounds Of The Souther-hillman-furay Band!
- Featuring Rock Legends: J.D. Souther (Eagles/Linda Ronstadt), Chris Hillman (Byrds/Flying Burrito Bros.) & Richie Furay (Buffalo Springfield/Poco) *Their Stellar Asylum Albums Now On One Impeccably Mastered Cd
- New 2018 Liner Notes From Chris Hillman And Richie Furay
- Features Original Album Cover Artwork Graphics Not Seen In Years
- Mastered Impeccably By Friend And Fan Joe Reagoso At Friday Music Studios
- Features Classic Hits: "Fallin' In Love" "Safe At Home" "Mexico" And "Border Town"
- All Three Artists Are Currently On Tour Individually Throughout 2018
- Fallin' In Love
- Heavenly Fire
- The Heartbreaker
- Believe Me
- Border Town
- Safe At Home
- Pretty Goodbyes
- Rise And Fall
- The Flight Of The Dove
- Deep, Dark And Dreamless
- Trouble In Paradise
- Move Me Real Slow
- For Someone I Love
- Love And Satisfy
- On The Line
- Prisoner In Disguise
- Follow Me Through
- Somebody Must Be Wrong
Every now and then, the stars just line up perfectly in the music world and a supestar outfit like the Southern-Hillman-Furay Band is born. The SHF Band consisted of the three legends: John David Souther (Eagles, Linda Ronstadt), Chris Hillman (The Byrds, Flying Burrito Brothers, Manassas, The Dominoes, Traffic), Paul Harris and Joe Lala from Manassas and Al Perkins (Flying Burrito Brothers, Manassas)
The newly formerd Asylum Records label released their debut The Southern-Hillman-Furay album to much fanfare and critical acclaim while delivering a popular hit single with Richie Furay's "Fallin' In Love", as well as achieving a gold album during the first year of road touring and heavy AOR radio play.
More success followed with tunes like Chris Hillman's Safe At Home and Heavenly Fire plus J.D. Souther's Border Town making this one of the most memorable supergroup debut albums in the classic rock era.
A very fine follow up album Trouble In Paradise brought the band more success thanks to a unique blend of country rock and stellar musicianship showcased by classics like Souther's Prisoner In Disguise & Mexico, plus Furay's On The Line and Hillman favorite Move Me Real Slow.
Both of these incredible albums have been out of print for several years, that is until now. Friday Music is pleased to present for the first time, both albums The Souther-Hillman-Furay Band & Trouble In Paradise on one newly mastered compact disc.
Once again you can groove to the classic rock and country sounds that this power trio brought to the airwaves and to this day still mean a significant chapter to each one of their continuing and successful musical careers.
To enhance your listening pleasure, we are including impeccable new mastering by Joe Reagoso (The Byrds/Richie Furay/Randy Meisner/Traffic), plus all the original graphics not seen in years, plus new 2018 liner notes from Chris Hillman and Richie Furay, which truly makes this an even more rewarding listen for the fans.