- THE TRAMMPS- FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES CONTINUES!!!
- CELEBRATE BLACK HISTORY MONTH WITH THE POWERFUL SOUL - FUNK - DISCO & PHILLY SOUND OF THE TRAMMPS
- THE GREAT ATLANTIC RECORDS HIT MAKING YEARS GREATEST HITS 1978 COLLECTION
- SUPER LIMITED 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- ORIGINAL LP ARTWORK FROM 1978
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO (TRAMMPS/OHIO PLAYERS) AT FRIDAY MUSIC STUDIOS FROM THE ORIGINAL ATLANTIC RECORDS TAPES.
- SMASH HITS INCLUDE: "DISCO INFERNO" - "WHERE THE HAPPY PEOPLE GO" - "THE NIGHT THE LIGHTS WENT OUT" - "SEASON FOR GIRLS"
- FEATURED MUSICIANS: EARL YOUNG - RONNIE BAKER - NORMAN HARRIS -JIMMY ELLIS - RON KERSEY
- Disco Inferno
- The Night The Lights Went Out
- That's Where The Happy People Go
- Hooked For Life
- Disco Party
- Soul Searchin' Time
- Body Contact Contract
- I Feel Like I've Been Livin' (On The Dark Side Of The Moon)
- Seasons For Girls
The seventies were an amazing time for long time soul champions The Trammps. The Philly based band was already known for many dance floor classics like "That's Where The Happy People Go" and then they hit platinum plus when the movie "Saturday Night Fever" featured the huge dance anthem "Disco Inferno."
Chants of "Burn Baby Burn" would follow even more success as the hits continued to flourish with "The NIght The Lights Went Out" "Season For Girls" and "Disco Party."
Friday Music is pleased to welcome back "The Best Of The Trammps" on super limited 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl. Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso from the original Atlantic Records tapes, this stellar 1978 collection of their biggest Atlantic Records hits is truly a reminder of how great The Trammps are and continue to be worldwide.