- The Friday Music Willie Nelson 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl Series Continues!
- The Redneck Stranger's 1972 Rca Records Masterpiece
- First Time 180 Gram Translucent Red Vinyl,Gatefold Cover & 12 X 24" Poster Presentation
- Definitive Smash Hits Help Me Make It Through The Night - Mountain Dew - You Left Me A Long Long Time Ago - I'd Rather You Didn't Leave Me
- Mastered Impeccably By Joe Reagoso & Manufactured At R.T.I.
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
- You Left Me A Long, Long Time Ago
- Wonderful Future
- Help Me Make It Through The Night
- Wake Me When It's Over
- Undo The Right
- Mountain Dew
- Home Is Where You're Happy
- A Moment Isn't Very Long
- What Do You Want Me To Do?
- I'd Rather You Didn't Love Me
Willie Nelson is a musical phenomenon and an American icon. His legendary musical career began in the 50’s, followed with a plethora of hit songs written for the likes of Ray Price, Patsy Cline and Roy Orbison, and then his own six decade long recording career in the country, rock, pop, adult, and even jazz genres, sharing his legendary vocal, guitar and songwriting persona for millions of fans worldwide.
With 1972’s "The Willie Way" Lp, Willie Nelson created one of his finest RCA era albums during his decade long run with the label. The Lp features Willie’s stellar vocal and guitar interpretations on the definitive outlaw version of Kris Kristofferson's "Help Me Make It Through The Night", his melancholy Lp opener "You Left Me a Long, Long Time Ago", the classic country blues standard "Mountain Dew" plus his masterful collaboration with Hank Cochran on "Undo The Right."
"The Willie Way" also gives you a bulk of his own stellar hits like the haunting balladry of "I'd Rather You Didn't Leave Me" and the fan favorites "Home Is Where You're Happy" and "Wonderful Future". All in all, making his final RCA album the legendary album it is and always will be.
This fine album has been out of print for decades on vinyl, and it is our honor to announce the first time 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl presentation of "The Willie Way" by the legendary Willie Nelson on Friday Music.
This limited edition audiophile masterpiece is now impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso and also for a very limited time is pressed by R.T.I. on translucent Red Vinyl, and features from the original LP artwork not seen in years, in a first time gatefold presentation, plus a very limited edition 12" x 24" poster of the legendary Willie Nelson to further enhance your audiophile listening pleasure.
MORE WILLIE NELSON AND FRIENDS FROM FRIDAY MUSIC
WILLIE NELSON Pretty Paper (180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Blue Vinyl/Limited Edition/Gatefold Cover)
WILLIE NELSON Always On My Mind (180 Gram Audiophile Translucent Blue Vinyl/Limited Edition/Gatefold Cover)