- THE AUDIOPHILE VINYL HEAVY METAL AND HARD ROCK CONTINUES AT FRIDAY MUSIC!
- CELEBRATE 4 DECADES OF "DOKKEN" WITH THEIR SMOKIN' DEBUT SMASH!!
- SUPER LIMITED 180 GRAM RED AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- ORIGINAL ALBUM COVER GRAPHICS
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY FROM THE ELEKTRA RECORDS TAPES BY JOE REAGOSO AT FRIDAY MUSIC STUDIOS
- FEATURES DOKKEN CLASSICS "PARIS IS BURNING" "BREAKING THE CHAINS" "LIVE TO ROCK" "SEVEN THUNDERS" & "I CAN'T SEE YOU"
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
- Breaking The Chains
- In The Middle
- I Can't See You
- Live To Rock (Roll To Live)
- Seven Thunders
- Young Girls
- Stick To Your Guns
- Paris Is Burning (Recorded Live In Berlin, Dec. 1982)
DOKKEN: Don Dokken – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, lead guitar George Lynch – lead guitar "Wild" Mick Brown – drums Juan Croucier – bass
Since 1979, DOKKEN have been making incredible heavy rock albums for millions of fans worldwide. The Los Angeles quartet built a local club following throughout the late seventies. The early line up of the band toured Germany and met up with producer Michael Wagener (Dokken, Poison, Skid Row, Alice Cooper) and soon flourished into a mega-gold & platinum recording act for Elektra Records with their debut smash recording "Breaking The Chains."
The "Breaking The Chains" album features ten hard hitting rock masterworks like their classic hit singles "Seven Thunders" and "Breaking The Chains" as well as a plethora of metal radio classics like "Nightrider" "I Can't See You" and the tumultuous hard rockin' album closer "Paris Is Burning."
Featuring the dynamic vocals and guitars of Don Dokken, the legendary lead guitar of George Lynch, the blistering bass of Juan Croucier and the powerful drum work of Mick Brown, this stunning debut album"Breaking The Chains"is still the go to choice for many heavy metal fans as the Dokken continues to be a major force in the music industry.
The hard hitting rock sounds of Dokken are of no stranger to Friday Music, therefore we are pleased to celebrate 4 decades of their classic debut album "Breaking The Chains" now on super limited edition red 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl.
Mastered from the original Elektra Records tapes by Joe Reagoso (Dokken/Poision/Alice Cooper), this audiophile hot smoking red vinyl release will be one of the most anticipated heavy metal revisits this year.
Dokken's debut classic "Breaking The Chains" Super Limited Audiophile Red Vinyl…An Exclusive only from your heavy metal friends at Friday Music