- THE JEFFERSON STARSHIP/FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES CONTINUES!
- CELEBRATE 4 DECADES OF THEIR CLASSIC “FREEDOM AT POINT ZERO”
- SUPER LIMITED 180 GRAM CLEAR VINYL
- STRIKING GATEFOLD COVER ART
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO FROM THE GRUNT RECORDS TAPES AT FRIDAY MUSIC STUDIOS
- FEATURES SMASH HITS “JANE” “ROCK MUSIC” “GIRL WITH THE HUNGRY EYES” “FREEDOM AT POINT ZERO”
- ON TOUR 2021
- JEFFERSON STARSHIP "FREEDOM AT POINT ZERO" LINE-UP: PAUL KANTNER, DAVID FREIBERG, MICKEY THOMAS, CRAIG CHAQUICO, AYNSLEY DUNBAR & PETE SEARS
- Lightning Rose
- Things To Come
- Girl With The Hungry Eyes
- Just The Same
- Rock Music
- Fading Lady Light
- Freedom At Point Zero
Jefferson Starship’s fifth smash platinum plus album “Freedom At Point Zero” offered a new harder rock approach to their already successful formula with new lead vocalist, Mickey Thomas, as Jefferson Airplane alumni Grace Slick and Marty Balin would go onto solo careers.
This new incarnation featuring Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship founder Paul Kantner, Quicksilver’s and Jefferson Starship co-founder David Freiberg, Journey’s Aynsley Dunbar, Pete Sears, Craig Chaquico, and Mickey Thomas (Elvin Bishop) proved to be the solid team to bring further commercial success to this legendary band.
Released in late 1979, their masterwork “Freedom At Point Zero” became a big hit, thanks to the help of multiple format radio hits like their new hit single “Jane.”
Radio discovered more hit tracks soon enough with the powerful “Rock Music” as well as more progressive rockers like “Awakening” and the anthem title track “Freedom At Point Zero.”
Tours, television appearances and more solid radio play would drive more fans to this
classic album with great rockers like “Lightning Rose” and “Girl With The Hungry Eyes.”
Friday Music is no stranger to the important musical catalogs of Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, and Hot Tuna.
Therefore, it is with much pleasure to announce the stellar 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl release of their rock masterpiece “Freedom At Point Zero.” Celebrating its fourth decade, this fine album is impeccably mastered from the Grunt Records tapes by Joe Reagoso (Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship/Hot Tuna), as well as will being manufactured on super limited 180 Gram Clear Audiophile Vinyl.
To further your Jefferson Starship listening experience, we are also including the striking gatefold cover artwork. “ROCK AND ROLL IS GOOD TIME MUSIC”