This item is a pre-order. The release date is to be determined.
- THE GEORGE LYNCH/ LYNCH MOB SERIES BEGINS ON FRIDAY MUSIC!!!
- CELEBRATE 3 DECADES OF THE LYNCH MOB DEBUT MASTERWORK!!
- PRESSED ON FIRST TIME EVER 2 LP SET FOR MAXIMUM SOUND
- DOKKEN CO-FOUNDERS GEORGE LYNCH & MICK BROWN
- TOP 20 ROCK ALBUM - TOP 30 CHART ALBUM
- FIRST TIME STRIKING TRANSLUCENT YELLOW VINYL
- FIRST TIME GATEFOLD COVER ARTWORK
- PRODUCED BY MAX NORMAN
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO (DOKKEN/QUEENSRYCHE/THIN LIZZY) FROM THE ELEKTRA RECORDS TAPES
- INCLUDES SMASH ROCK HITS: "WICKED SENSASTION", "RAIN", "RIVER OF LOVE", "STREET", AND "FIGHTING MAN"
- LYNCH MOB: GEORGE LYNCH (DOKKEN), MICK BROWN (DOKKEN), ONI LOGAN & ANTHONY ESPOSITO
- GEORGE LYNCH BAND ON TOUR 2021
- Wicked Sensation
- River Of Love
- Sweet Sister Mercy
- All I Want
- Hell Child
- She's Evil But She's Mine
- Dance Of The Dogs
- No Bed Of Roses
- Through These Eyes
- For A Million Years
- Street Fightin' Man
Lynch Mob began their journey in 1989 after Dokken members George Lynch and Mick Brown left the band to start their own new powerhouse quartet, which delivered their debut smash "Wicked Sensation" for the Elektra label in 1990.
With Lynch's phenomenal guitar work, the hard hitting drums if Mick Brown, power bass lines of Anthony Esposito, and the soaring lead vocals of Oni Logan, "Wicked Sensation" truly was a masterwork for the hard rock and metal audiences worldwide.
Featuring several smash rock radio hits like "River Of Love" "Wicked Sensation" "Rain" and "Through These Eyes", this album truly delivered the goods and brought the band a top charting debut rock album.
Being released during the height of the compact disc boom, the single Lp was only released through a record club, and it fetches hundreds of dollars, if you can find one.
Friday Music is no stranger to the hard rock sounds of Lynch Mob, as we are very pleased to present to you the magnificent debut smash of "Wicked Sensation", now on a first time 2 Lp Translucent Yellow Vinyl album set.
Mastered impeccably by Joe Reagoso (Dokken/Thin Lizzy/Queensryche) at Friday Music Studios from the Elektra Records tapes, the deluxe 2 Lp set will also be enhanced with a first time gatefold cover art, making this one of the more collectible hard rock albums this year.