- THE BYRDS/FRIDAY MUSIC 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL SERIES CONTINUES
- CELEBRATE THE BYRDS 1973 REUNION ALBUM
- FIRST TIME 180 GRAM TRANSLUCENT VIOLET AUDIOPHILE VINYL
- ORIGINAL GATEFOLD COVER ART NOT SEEN IN YEARS
- PHOTOGRAPHY BY HENRY DILTZ
- PRODUCED BY DAVID CROSBY (THE BYRDS, CROSBY, STILLS, NASH & YOUNG, CROSBY, STILLS & NASH)
- MASTERED IMPECCABLY BY JOE REAGOSO (THE BYRDS/SOUTHER HILLMAN FURAY) FROM THE ORIGINAL ASYLUM RECORDS TAPES
- FEATURED SONGS INCLUDE: GENE CLARK'S "FULL CIRCLE" -DAVID CROSBY's "LAUGHING" -NEIL YOUNG'S "COWGIRL IN THE SAND" -JONI MITCHELL'S "FOR FREE" & ROGER McGUINN'S "BORN TO ROCK 'N' ROLL"
- THE 1965 SUPERSTAR LINE-UP: ROGER McGUINN, DAVID CROSBY, CHRIS HILLMAN, GENE CLARK & MICHAEL CLARKE
Images may differ from actual vinyl colors, and product mock ups may not accurately represent actual product.
- Full Circle
- Sweet Mary
- Changing Heart
- For Free
- Born To Rock 'N Roll
- Things Will Be Better
- Cowgirl In The Sand
- Long Live The King
- Borrowing Time
- (See The Sky) About To Rain
In 1973, The Byrds changed the course of rock music history once again, as the original 1965 superstar line-up of Roger McGuinn, David Crosby, Chris Hillman, Gene Clarke and Michael Clark ventured back into the studio to cut their final studio album. Produced by David Crosby, the stellar new work simply titled "Byrds" became one of the years most anticipated album releases.
The 11 song masterwork kicks off with their hit single of Bob Dylan’s You Ain’t Going Nowhere, and follows up with the brilliant gospel track I Am A Pilgrim, featuring the stunning vocals of Chris Hillman and guitar work of the late John Hartford. More choice material abounds thanks to Gram Parsons with his signature works Hickory Wind and One Hundred Years From Now.
In an effort to continually offer consummate music lovers with the greatest rock recordings of all time, Friday Music proudly presents for the ﬁrst time ever on 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl, the Anniversary Edition of The Byrds 1973 classic "Byrds."
Impeccably mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music Studios, the masterwork will be pressed for a very limited time on striking 180 Gram Translucent Violet Audiophile Vinyl.
To further enhance your "Byrds" experience, the LP will be presented in its original and stunning gatefold cover art, not seen in years, featuring the photography of the legendary Henry Diltz.